If you have assets such as real estate, a pension, stocks, investments a car or any significant assets, or if you have minor children, it is wise to have an experienced attorney draft a will for you. If you do not, your assets may go to persons, the government or someone other than whom you would choose. Moreover, your children may be raised by people other than those you would choose to raise them if you were unable to do so. Having legal counsel—unlike using a form will you can buy online or in a store—will help you know of your options and the ramifications of each option, including how much in taxes will go to the government, so you can make a wise decision. You, not someone else, should decide what to do with your assets.
J. Michael Considine, Jr., Philadelphia Estates Attorney
adventure7@gmail.com (610)431-3288